Complex dilemmas require talented and experienced people. At ISM we value the people working with us, that's why we always pick the best and brightest to satisfy the needs of our clients.
If you're searching for a firm that will value your skills and experience, search no more and check our job offers.
You'll find here different opportunities that might fit your profile.
To perform consulting tasks within project implementations in SAP Solutions, for national/international customers.
Responsibilities and Opportunities: CRM Solutions
- Perform consulting tasks, remote/on site, within project implementations in SAP Solutions for national/international customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to run blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients.
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems. Knowledge (Language, IT skills etc): Our candidate will have to have in-depth knowledge of logistics processes. He/She will be comfortable with business models and complex technology and will have deep experience in process re-engineering and embedding. Fluent in English (at business level)
Education & experience:
- Master's degree in business administration, engineering or related field.
- Knowledge of one of these following SAP Area would be an advantage - Proven knowledge of at least three of the following SAP CRM areas:
o ERP Procurement
o SAP Procurement
o Human Capital Management
o SAP Analytics
- Experience with business case development, project planning and estimation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and proven attention to detail. Must be able to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly collaborative, analytical, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changes quickly.
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically and deliver results in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to form effective partnerships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective use of advanced customer service principles.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of initiative.
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills.
What we offer:
At ISM we care. That's why we offer: - Competitive compensation package.
- Performance bonus.
- Complete benefits package.
- Opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
- A participative environment (sharing knowledge and information is an essential part of our values).
- Talented and experienced peers to work with and learn from.
ISM welcomes undergraduate as well as graduate students from all fields. The only criterion is a genuine interest in information systems. For more information on our internship program, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org